Upset and “relieved”

Q: I’m a 40 year old male. I’ve been struggling in 24 years after what I was put through, and I don’t know who the molester was. I’ve been told all tehse years I can’t file a repost because I do not know who the molester was, is this true?

A: Hi!
I’ve gotten a little help from the outside to answer your questiong. The answer is:
It it possible to file a report even though you don’t know who the perpetrator was.
In addition, we can add that you can choose which police station / police station you want to file the report. You are also entitled on 3 hours of free assistance from a legal aid lawyer.
If you need someone to discuss a possible report with, you can contact a support center.

Odd Sverre

Post a comment