17 year old boy

Q: I’m a 17 year old boy who’s been sexually abused by a family member. I haven’t told anyone, about what happened when I was 12 years old. My days are characterized by anger, frustration and drugs. How can I make my everydays better, and who can I talk to?

A: Hi.

I thik you should bring this up at a support center or a person you’re confident and comfortable with. A support center can help you futher in the process which you shuold absolutely do.

Remember, you’re not alone with your experiences and the abuses are not your fault.

I wish you well and good luck.



Post a comment