Children’s welfare

If this applies to a person under 18, you can contact Child Welfare for assistance. Child protective services will consider whether this falls under their responsibility, depending on the case. CPS may refer you to BUP. You can contact CPS anonymously to discuss your case and this may be a child care case. Some municipalities have child protection guard, these are open after noon. 16:00.

Post a comment